$33,695 Starting At1
450 Horsepower up to2
6 Seating up to
Starting at $33,6951
Starting at $41,8001
Starting at $57,4801
F-150® King Ranch
Starting at $63,0051
Starting at $64,6951
Starting at $84,9101
Starting at $60,9701
Starting at $76,7751
KEEPS ON TOWING. DAY IN, DAY OUT AND DAY OFF.
From the farm to the boat launch, F-150® never rests with reliable strength and capability. Tow rating of 14,000 lbs.3 that allows you to pull heavy loads with ease.
HAULS THE MOST IN ITS CLASS
When it’s your job to carry the weight of eight hours and load after load; having a best-in-class available payload4 rating of 3,310 lbs. helps take some of the weight off.
LESS STOPS MEAN MORE TIME FOR FUN
The less time you spend at a pump the more miles you can drive, which leaves more time for adventures with the family. Plus, it’s easier on the wallet. And who doesn’t appreciate that?
MONSTROUS POWER THAT BEGS TO BE UNLEASHED
No pavement, perfect. No trail, no problem. Untamed terrain for miles, oh yeah! The 2023 F-150® Raptor® and Raptor R™ fuel the spirit by cranking out loads of adrenaline.5
Amped for Work or Play
Leave the generator at home. With Pro Power Onboard,6 your F-150® pickup becomes its own energy source. So you'll have electricity on-demand to power your circular saw — or coffee maker.
1. Current MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. Horsepower and torque ratings based on premium fuel per SAE J1349® standard. Your results may vary. Horsepower and torque are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.
3. Max towing on F-150 XL SuperCab 8” box and SuperCrew® 6.5” box, 3.5L EcoBoost, 4x2 with Max Trailer Tow Pkg. and Heavy-Duty Payload Pkg. Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. Horsepower, torque and towing ratings are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.
4. Max payload on F-150® Regular Cab 8’ box 4x2 with available 5.0L V8 engine and Max Trailer Tow and Heavy-Duty Payload Pkgs. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. Max payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration. See label on doorjamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
5. Preproduction model with optional equipment shown. Available late 2022. Professional driver on a closed course. Always consult the Raptor® supplement to the Owner’s Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
6. See Owner's Manual for important operating instructions.